These resources are made available to help parishes promote the events of the 150th anniversary celebration and the 2020 Florida Eucharistic Congress. Please note, the theme of the 150th anniversary and the 2020 Florida Eucharistic Congress are the same – “So That They May All Be One.”
Included with the promotional materials you will find the following:
- 150th Anniversary logos
- Web banners
- Pop-up banners
- Email graphics
- Social media graphics
Click the links below to access our promotional kits which you may download for use throughout the anniversary year.
The following articles may be used by parishes for reprint in bulletins, websites, etc. Please do not make any changes or modifications.
- 150th Anniversary Article from St. Augustine Catholic Magazine, Nov/Dec 2019 [English] [Spanish]
- Celebrando el don de la Eucaristía – San Agustín Católico, Ene/Feb 2020
- 2020 Diocesan 150th Anniversary Event Calendar
- Theological and Pastoral Considerations for the 150th Anniversary
- Brief Outline of Primary Activities of the 150th Anniversary
- Parish and Diocesan Goals, Resources and Community Activities
- Weekly Bulletin Announcements for the Florida Eucharistic Congress